July 17th & 18th
Sharing wisdom and teachings from her new book "Radiant Rest," author and prominent teacher Tracee Stanley will introduce participants of this event into the practice of deep relaxation, and how to weave rest practices in their daily lives to empower their thriving.
This immersion will explain the powerful practice of Yoga Nidra “yogic sleep” it’s ancient origins and practical application for modern life. Tracee will illuminate the teachings of Yoga Nidra as a pratyahara practice and a system of laya (dissolution) yoga.
We will discuss the 4 states of consciousness represented in the symbol of AUM and how this relates to yoga nidra, the brain waves states, and the stages of sleep.
We will also dive into :
- History of Yoga Nidra
- The Essential Ingredient of Pratyahara
- Relaxation and Self-Inquiry
- Creating Circles of Protection
- The Power of Sankalpa
Students will leave with tools to empower deep relaxation and inner knowing. Tracee will share tips and inspirations on how to create a relationship with yoga nidra as a pathway to awakened clarity and spiritual freedom.
This unique experience also includes :
- Tools and Daily Practices to support your practice.
- A 40-Day Sadhana to deepen your personal practice.
- Inspirations to weave the practices throughout your day.
* NOTE : this is not a certification or yoga nidra training. This is an immersion into the practices of yoga nidra, deep relaxation techniques, and rituals for personal practice.